FRAUD .. I NEVER used this company. One way they are getting away with it for so long at least with me is they start off charging 11.95 as AP9 Shoppingness. Then they went to 13.95 for 6 months then 15.95 for almost a year as MVQ*shoppingness, then went to 18.95 for a while then 21.95 as MVQ*SHOPESSPLUS. NOW THEY OWE ME 849.35. Since I used my check card so much I managed to over look the charges I am sorry to say. I had never heard of this company or companies so I had to call my bank to get the number attached to it.

So I called and I also was told by the rep that they received my information when I bought something from pyramid collections after I told him that I had never bought anything from his company. This needs to be handled ASAP or the next step is a lawyer along with BBB and fraud alerts as many as I can.

Had an Experience with Mvq Shop Essentials?

Comments

Southern Style Design Bar - This company bully's its customers Southern Style Design Bar "It was brought to my attention that this company not only ignores customers in thier inbox but cusses them out when they cancel an order after not getting a reply..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more